Electrical Fire in Rental Property
This small rental property had been vacant for a few months and due to a faulty lock on the back door some kids had gotten inside. It is unsure what they did while they were there, but an electrical fire started shortly after in the kitchen. Thankfully no one was hurt and a nearby neighbor saw the smoke and called the fire department to put it out.
The aftermath from the hero's at the Riverside Fire Department is shown in the before picture. Smoke and soot on the walls, counter tops and cabinets wiht depri from the wall that was partically taken down.
There is still some work to be done, as you can see in the after picture the soot is gone from the wall and cabinets. Not pictured is the wall that was rebuilt and new flooring was placed as the old flooring could not be restored.
Fire's are no picnic but with the help from the professionals at SERVPRO of East Riverside the owner will soon be able to re-rent this property "Like it never even happened."