Is It Ok To Let Water in My Home Air-Dry?
Failing to Locate Hidden Moisture in Your Riverside City Home Can be Costly and Harmful – Call SERVPRO for Efficient Water Removal
Something you never want to do is let water linger for too long before calling in the help of trained water restoration technicians. Your home could fall victim to secondary damage that boosts the cleanup cost and leaves you open to the onset of mold and mildew. SERVPRO features a skilled team of technicians to provide you with quick restoration while ensuring your family goes through as little inconvenience as possible.
What About Flooring and Carpets? Can I Use My Wet Vac? When we have a call for water removal, careful care must be taken with all carpets and other flooring surfaces.
To address your carpets, we:
- Remove and dispose of any unsalvageable carpeting
- Commence with water extraction
- Thoroughly dry and pre-condition carpet fibers
- Buffer the affected carpet so that we can return the fibers to pre loss condition
To address your hardwood floors, we:
- Utilize air movers, fans, and dehumidifiers to dry up water trapped below the flooring
- Employ the use of moisture detection tools to ensure the hardwood is dry to prevent buckling or warping
- Pull up standing water with pumps and industrial-grade vacuums
Floating of the carpet may be an option depending on the situation at hand. To float the carpet, our technicians detach it from the baseboards and seams so that an air mover can be placed underneath. Our air movers help circulate dry, warm air under the carpet to restore it and dry the subfloor below. In many situations, this method helps reduce the restoration timeframe while lessening the level of inconvenience for the homeowner.
SERVPRO Of East Riverside City is the team to call when you need assistance with water removal. Call us 24/7 for emergency service at (951)222-2224 and we will send a crew out as soon as possible.