Why Use Professionals When Getting Rid Of Mold?
An old saying states that "where there is smoke, there is fire." This principal can be applied to water and mold. If you suspect that your home or structure may have a water leak, then give SERVPRO of East Riverside City a call!
If not treated quickly, standing water inside of a structure can begin to grow mold within 24-48 hours. The EPA recommends that you begin to dry all the affected areas within this time limit to prevent any mold growth (https://iaq.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/211432848-What-is-mold-). SERVPRO of East Riverside City has the proper equipment and training to mitigate water and mold damage. Our technicians will be at your location promptly to perform the proper inspections required to determine what work needs to be done. In the mean time, here are a few tips to keep in mind that can help you prevent any possible mold growth from spreading:
- Stay out of all affected areas
- Turn off HVAC system and turn off all fans
- Contact SERVPRO of East Riverside City
- DO NOT touch or disturb areas with mold or water damage.
- DO NOT blow any air across affected surfaces
- DO NOT attempt to dry the areas yourself.
- DO NOT pour bleach on or utilize any other disinfectants onto the mold.
If you have any concerns at all, please contact the professionals at SERVPRO of East Riverside City to come and assist you in a timely manner. Their skills and training will begin the process to full restoration of the damage in your home. They will make it "Like it never even happened."